Can't access store from Seller Hub

Hi tyler@ebay you said in the past to tag you on bugs and broken links. I've been behind doing it but here is one that's bugging me lately.

I cannot access my store from the Seller Hub. If I use the 'door' icon or click See my Store from Selling tools I always get - Sorry, this store does not exist. 

I have to jump through a few hoops to actually get to it. Would be great if that could be fixed. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hello,

I am also having some issues regarding the following:

a)Unable to view the purchases history (blank screen appears)

b)Unable to open up messages (blank screen appears)

c)Unable to view order details (blank screen appears)

The above has been happening since August 31, 2020 and is only occurring for me on ebay.ca.  My work around for now is to get the noted missing information from ebay.com.

Thank you tyler@ebay for looking into this issue as well.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Just incase, you've both cleared your cache right?

In the past similar "weird" things like this for me were fixed by doing that....

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hello,

Cache & cookies cleared along with other basic IT problem solving but still no improvements.  This was happening yesterday so I thought everything might be better today but unfortunately not and it is only happening on ebay.ca.  I'm using ebay.com to run my store for now.

I'll see if there are any improvements tonight otherwise I'll post this in the weekly thread too. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Yep. All cache cleared. 

@ricarmic wrote:

Just incase, you've both cleared your cache right?

In the past similar "weird" things like this for me were fixed by doing that....

Message 5 of 5
latest reply