Can't revise invoice to offer combined shipping

I noticed a post on this a few months ago that indicated that ebay may have fixed this but I only started having the problem one month ago so I"m not sure that it is the same issue.

I can no longer revise invoices when I combine items to discount the shipping. I have checked my shipping preferences and they allow combined invoices. Has anyone else encountered this recently or can anyone offer any suggestions to correct this?

Glenncca

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Why can't they be revised...what happens when you try to change the shipping amount?

The other thread mentioned by another poster refers to revising an invoice after it has been paid...that's never been possible.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

@glenncca 

Are you attempting to revise on a PC in Chrome by chance? As of a few months ago, I could no longer update an invoice in Chrome but it works fine if I try in Edge. It doesn't happen often, but sometimes you need to. Hoping this was just another one of those bonus glitches that we sometimes are privileged to receive, temporarily. (In Chrome it flashes but won't let me update...In Edge I can update amounts or add options.)

-Lotz

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

When I try to revise the combined invoice comes up but it won't let me change any of the amounts, neither shipping or discount. Cannot overwrite what ebay has populated in those fields. 

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Using Edge seems to have done the trick, thanks for the suggestion. 

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

@glenncca 

Are you attempting to revise on a PC in Chrome by chance? As of a few months ago, I could no longer update an invoice in Chrome but it works fine if I try in Edge. It doesn't happen often, but sometimes you need to. Hoping this was just another one of those bonus glitches that we sometimes are privileged to receive, temporarily. (In Chrome it flashes but won't let me update...In Edge I can update amounts or add options.)

-Lotz

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

@glenncca 

Thanks for confirming. I mentioned it to Tyler previously. Unsure if there ever was a ticket started but sounds like it is still a problem and should be investigated as one.

-Lotz

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Can't revise invoices with firefox either. It just blinks and does nothing. Had to resort to internet explorer in windows 7. This has been going on for months now.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Can't revise invoices with firefox either. It just blinks and does nothing. Had to resort to internet explorer in windows 7. This has been going on for months now.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

tyler@ebay  @maximus7001 

Hi Tyler,

Sending a revised invoice still seems to be an ongoing problem. 

-Lotz

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

"Can't revise invoices with firefox either. It just blinks and does nothing. Had to resort to internet explorer in windows 7. This has been going on for months now."

Still the same thing now.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply