Canada Post Expedited Lite

Hello dear community, 

I have a quick question regarding the new Canda Post Expedited Lite, 

Just to make sure befor eusing it, orders shipped using this option can be delivered anywhere in Canada or there are restrictions ( delivering to few areas only ) ? 

Thank you for your assistance! 

Best regards,

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

marnotom!
Community Member

From the info page on the Seller Centre:

Expedited Lite is available for any domestic sales that meet the following criteria: 

• Weighs no more than 200 grams

• No one dimension exceeds 41 cm (16.1”)

• Maximum volume (L x W x H) of up to 3,220 cubic centimetres

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@marnotom! wrote:

From the info page on the Seller Centre:

Expedited Lite is available for any domestic sales that meet the following criteria: 

• Weighs no more than 200 grams

• No one dimension exceeds 41 cm (16.1”)

• Maximum volume (L x W x H) of up to 3,220 cubic centimetres

@marnotom! 

@shinycorner77 

It appears to be working fine now for air stage offices. Reduced charge is now showing for those locations. That's a win!!!

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/support/articles/air-stage-offices/find-an-air-stage-o...

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

As marnotom and lotz have said yes, it's not limited to a few areas, it's cross country but a couple of things to note (you may already know but just in case), you have to purchase the label here from eBay labels, it's an exclusive deal with eBay and Canada Post, you can't buy it directly from them. Also, don't panic if you print the label and see dimensions of 5 x 5 x 5, it automatically prints that, even though you must put the proper measurements, within the restrictions as marnotom has posted.

I've used this service about 30 or 40 times now and have been quite pleased with it.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

beware - it does NOT include nunavut - I have learned this the hard way by offering nationwide free shipping on my small items and am facing a huge unprofitable shipping cost on an item that was purchased by a buyer in Nunavut

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@techbuytreasures wrote:

beware - it does NOT include nunavut - I have learned this the hard way by offering nationwide free shipping on my small items and am facing a huge unprofitable shipping cost on an item that was purchased by a buyer in Nunavut

What mailing method were you charged for instead, @techbuytreasures?

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@marnotom! wrote:

@techbuytreasures wrote:

devon@ebay 

Can you clarify if there are exceptions for expedited lite to some air stage offices in Canada? According to the original announcement there were supposed to be none

@marnotom! 

@techbuytreasures 

@msau4301 

If you test with the eBay calculator Baker Lake and others in Nunavut have same shipping cost for expedited lite as standard expedited. If you check air stage offices in the north of provinces (MB, ON, QC, Labrador etc) the difference is there.

-Lotz

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@marnotom! wrote:

@techbuytreasures wrote:

@marnotom! 

If you check the original announcement it shows Toronto to Yellowknife for 5.99 with disclaimer tax and fuel "may" apply. Baffling because those taxes do apply automatically.

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Announcements/Canada-Post-Expedited-Lite-is-now-available-for-all-eBay/...

-Lotz

Message 8 of 8
latest reply