Canada Post Small Packet USA and Tracked Packet USA max weight changed to 2kg

I can't seem to list my 1.6kg item with the Tracked Packet USA shipping option even though it is within the new 2kg limit as of January 14, 2019 seen on the Canada Post web site.

eBay, please update your site to support the new maximum.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It appears this is no longer an issue for USA or Worldwide. Mods you can delete this post.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

There has been a couple of other threads about this so ebay is aware of it.  Hopefully it is fixed soon.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I just had an inquiry for one of my items from Sri Lanka and it appears Canada Post Tracked Packet - International has the same problem. I can only offer the user the more expensive Parcel Ground and Air.

This is potentially costing a lot of people sales... come on eBay

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@deansdeals wrote:

I just had an inquiry for one of my items from Sri Lanka and it appears Canada Post Tracked Packet - International has the same problem. I can only offer the user the more expensive Parcel Ground and Air.
This is potentially costing a lot of people sales... come on eBay

Not an eBay problem. 

Canada Post Tracked Packet is only available for 31 countries -- Sri Lanka is not one of them.

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/business/shipping/international/compare/tracked-packet-internationa...

Your less expensive alternative is Small Packet International Air.

No tracking or insurance from Canada Post.

Third party insurance can be purchased via Shippo -- but a scan is needed when you drop the package off at a post office/outlet for it to protect (proof of shipping).

-..-

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

It appears this is no longer an issue for USA or Worldwide. Mods you can delete this post.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi @deansdeals - this was definitely an issue over the last few weeks, but thanks to the updates we got from folks like yourself and @lotzofuniquegoodies and others the tech team was able to isolate and get it corrected late last week/early this week. 

We don't usually delete posts like this, but what you could do is accept a reply as a solution - that will let anyone coming to this thread in the future that it's been solved! 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 6
latest reply