Changing Shipping

I have an item up for sale, not auction, and shipping to Canada/USA, when I go to edit I can't add anything else like the UK.

Had someone from the UK interested but can't make me an offer because no shipping to his location, and when I edit all I can do is add other methods to the current locations.

How do I add the UK?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Changing Shipping

If you are using the advanced listing form it should be easy. If you have the simplified listing form, there should be a link to the advanced form (I've been told it is near the top right).

If you are using calculated shipping the following should show when revising:

Shipping details

International shipping

Click on Offer another service

First box, from dropdown: Select Choose a custom location

Then check off the place you want to add from those now shown.

Second box, from dropdown: Select the shipping service you want to use

Flat rate shipping is slightly different.

Do not be surprised at how expensive shipping a big item is -- Canada Post does have a shipping calculator to give you a good estimate.  Do not use surface shipping for overseas, it usually takes too long for ebay sales (you could lose an item-not-received claim).

-..-

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Changing Shipping

@throbinson 

If you sold that guitar and the item cost plus shipping is $850C or more, you need to ship with a method that has signature confirmation. If the buyer claims the item was not received and there is no signature, you won’t be covered by seller protection. 

If the UK buyer bought it, I hope they realize that they will be charged for VAT and perhaps duty as well.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply