Creating return label from Lithuania to Canada

Hi was anybody able to create a successful return label for a buyer from Lithuania back to you in Canada?
If yes what services did u use?

Thank!!!
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I doubt that it is possible unless MAYBE at the Lithuania Post website but I really doubt it.

In this situation you have to work it out with the buyer, either agree to compensate them afterwards or send them money via PayPal now.

I would recommend you pike around on the Lithuanian post office site to find the most appropriate service for the buyer to use. You can also check the rates they would pay so you know how much money to send them.

Worst or best case scenario, they keep the postage money but never actually do a return.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I went on Lithuania post and They don’t have online label creation or I just can’t find out.
Shippo doesn’t have services like that? I was able to create a label from USA to canada and send it to my USA buyer
I was wondering if anybody was able to do it for an european country
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Also from my experience if a seller doesn’t provide a return label the buyer gets to keep the item and gets a full refund no?
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@luckylegend wrote:
Also from my experience if a seller doesn’t provide a return label the buyer gets to keep the item and gets a full refund no?

Not if you send them the money for postage using Paypal (specifying that it is for postage) and send the transaction number or a screenshot of the transaction to ebay using the resolution center if possible.   At one time it was possible to put in a claim through PP to get that shipping money back if the buyer didn't provide a tracking number to show that they sent the item back but I don't know for sure if that is still possible.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Ohh that’s interesting . Did you actually try it this way and when the buyer didn’t send the item back ebay ruled the case in your favor?
It sounds like a great solution but I just never heard ebay doing anything like that. To me they sound like they would just say “oh poor you the seller didn’t send you label here have your money” without checking anything else

i guess It would be great to know how many sellers actually did it and it worked
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

The subject hasn’t come up for a while but I have read of sellers who did get their return postage money back from PP when the buyer didn’t send the item back.  It makes sense...you are sending money to someone for goods (postage). If they don’t have a tracking number to show that goods were received by you, you should get a refund. It would be a PP call..not an eBay one.   I haven’t ever had to do so myself and as I said, it’s been a while since I’ve read about anyone filing with PP for that reason.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

The minor problem with that is when using Send Money for "goods" the recipient will have to pay fees to receive. To be fair to the buyer you would have to send extra to cover that.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I had forgotten about that.  I thought that at one time there was an option to check off whether the sender or recipient paid the fees but it has been a long time since I sent money through PP so I could be wrong or things could have changed.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply