Customer Service closed?

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I tried to call the customer service I get:  "We're currently unavailable.  Please check back during our normal business hours from Not enabled.  Closed 24x7".

I called them at normal business hours twice but still no luck.  Guess eBay find a way to avoid us??  Eh.  Anyone has eBay's phone number?  Thanks.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Customer Service closed?

tyler@ebay 

According to system status on dot ca everything should be fine.

https://www.ebay.ca/sts

Shows similar results on dot com. Possibly something that may need to be added to the status page.

https://www.ebay.com/sts

-Lotz

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Customer Service closed?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried it and still same message.  Actually I need their phone number as not to waste time.  Thanks.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Customer Service closed?

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @Anonymous - you can reach out to our Customer Service teams by phone  or social media (Twitter  or Facebook). There is not currently an outage with phone support. 

Can you let me know how you attempted to call in?

Thanks for the tag @lotzofuniquegoodies!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Customer Service closed?

Anonymous
Not applicable

So what is the phone number.  First of all to have the message about customer service not in service is absurd and should never been in the first place.  Please help and have it removed it permanently.  Thanks.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Customer Service closed?

@Anonymous 

The customer service number is connected to Tyler's message as a link that brings you to the eBay help page. Once you have confirmed what you are trying to find it will give you a code you can use when you call in.

-Lotz

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Customer Service closed?

Anonymous
Not applicable

It doesn't work on ca but worked well on com.  You need to fix it permanently on ca asap.  Thanks.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Customer Service closed?

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!​​​​​​​

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 8 of 8
latest reply