Forum Posts

Just checked my items again, still showing Same Day Delivery!

Anyone else still having this problem? I list a lot of items on .Com and those listings are mainly 1 day delivery but are now showing Same Day Delivery. I’ve even tried changing some to 2 day but makes no difference. It does seem that the listings on...

Sellers of others' goods

I have goods that I would like to sell in Canada but don't really have the time to sell directly. Are there e-bay sellers who sell items for a commission or some split of proceeds? Items include classic original newspapers and magazines, books, items...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payments buying USPS Labels on eBay

Hi,I use a cross border shipper so I need a USPS shipping label on my parcels. I buy my USPS Shipping labels from eBay, which are paid with Paypal. I would actually prefer it if I could charge it to my Credit Card where I get points. How will this wo...

Paypal case notice - not authorized, What Now?

I received a notice from paypal: "We are writing to let you know one of your buyers opened a case for this transaction. The buyer stated that they did not authorize this purchase.Here are the case details:" Purchase was made November 3 and delivered ...

Canada Expense tax

I work 9-5 job and made $25k after taxes. I started selling on amazon and eBay last year April. I had $28k in sales in 2019. Amazon I sell in Canada and eBay I usually sell on .com My expense sheet I only wrote down whatever I had the receipt for The...

Selling Limit

Hello,Need your inputs please.Say, i currently have 23 Active listings and if i try to add one more item, it says 30 is my monthly limit & does not allow me to list a new item.Won't the selling limit move up in selling more items? Or it remains the s...

eBay Canada, label printing, spring seller update.

Hi Folks,I was wondering if anyone has been able to print a shipping label with the newly announced eBay method? When I try I get the error in the attached picture.I usually use Shippo, but since I will have to switch to Managed Payments soon, and Sh...

error.jpg

Mark down strategy advice please.

Hello, I started a store only to sell off a long time collection of model trains. Once it's gone, I'm done as a seller. I went mostly with BIN, good til cancelled listings. Very few "make offer" listing. Sales were brisk the first two months with the...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

ChitChats and Canada Post Lose 300+ Packages as Entire Skid Goes Missing at Mississauga DC

I have two packages from sales that I shipped with ChitChats in BC to Ontario on March 9th that have gone missing. Last tracking states they were picked up by Canada Post on March 16th. I called ChitChats today to find out what's going on, and here's...

Can I ship internationally with one shipping service?

Hi, I am new to eBay and I got an offer for my shoes that I listed on eBay. It says the buyer wants the item shipped to the US but when I listed my item, I only added one shipping service and that was Canada Post Regular Parcel. Can I still ship this...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

USA SHIPPING CODE

HiI,m a long time seller on ebay. I was away for 1 year due to health problem. I have 3 USA shipping to do and I don't remember the shipping code for duty for gaming system. I remember the last 3 (430)Thanks in advanceladytreasures

Follow-up feedback

I was just checking my feedback and saw that there was a follow-up message to feedback, I have never seen that before, not a complaint, just a nice comment.

• 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

First time seller

K, so I've had an account on eBay .CA for about 10 years. Haven't really used it at all until about 2 weeks ago. I listed some things for sale. Had to add my credit card to paypal and to eBay. I HATE putting my personal stuff out there. Anyway, got a...

Using PayPal statement as proof of income to apply CERB

So, I am a college student who has been selling figures on eBay since 2018, last year I made around $8000 from this account which surpassed the $5000 requirement, however, due to Covid-19 my sold went down to only $300 since January as my suppliers f...

At What Point Is a Potential Buyer Wasting Your Time?

I’m new at selling on eBay Canada and have am starting to get good feedback as a seller. Today someone with zero feedback messaged me asking about shipping rates for multiple items. They also asked about a discount for multiple items. I don’t have a ...

Labels