50,000 Listings Promo Missing?

Just logged in today and noticed that the 50,000 free listings promo is missing from my promo box! Anyone else currently having this issue?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Yes ,

Instead we got 200 free listings.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I didn't even get 200 free listings. I changed my store to basic because I received this email. Now the 50,000 is gone.

Thank you for activating the promotion for 50,000 additional free listings, exclusively available to eBay Store subscribers. We’re continuing to support small businesses during the pandemic and we want to make sure you have ample time to bring on and test new inventory buyers may be searching for. Therefore we have extended the free listings promotion through July 31. Since you already activated the offer, it will automatically be extended and you do not need to take any action. Please continue to list your inventory and take full advantage of the free listings promotion.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

My 50,000 free listings don't show either for May. I also changed to a basic store for 3 months. But that shouldn't have impacted the listings as I thought it was for any store owners. Maybe we can have Tyler check into that for us.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

according to the .COM boards, it seems that when eBay extended the promo it now acts as a new promotion & you will need to activate the promo again.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@pooroldcancollector 

The email from eBay regarding the 50,000 listings should have shown up approximately on the 24th of April. It did require reactivation to display. This is where it never hurts to have a secondary email address attached to ebay. I use gmail.  Sometimes offers show in my Primary account...Other times in Promotions. Really no rhyme or reasons with offers/general messages.   The order of offers you see is based on most recent start date and moves to ended as they expire below.  You can view by expanding. (Being able to prioritize/sort offers would be a nice feature.)

-Lotz

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

just passing along what is being said over on the .COM boards. It is said this link works:

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2020/0323/Stores50KInsertions.html

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Thanks, activated it again, the fact that we were told we didn't need to could have caused all kinds of problems when our 250 basic stores reached it's limit.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi everyone - 

There was a display issue that kept the listing promo from showing, but I'm hearing now that it should be resolved. If you hit refresh you should see it.

If it's still an issue, you can always activate the offer again to kick it into gear. Link here. Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 9 of 9
latest reply