Dealing with a buyer asking for return or partial refund

So i'm selling trading cards and sold hundred over past year without a single unhappy buyer. I sold a card in bad shape that was shown to be in this shape with multiple correct photos and clear description. Buyer state it's worst that he tought and ask for return or a solution, aka partial refund... It's a $35 card shipped lettermail, and he's a high score profil, he clearly know what he's doing i just feel like i'm in a situation where i'm getting exploited by an experimented user. It was shipped 2 days ago he did not wait a single second to message, and to be honest even his message seems pre written

The card was market price for this condition i declined offers for it but at the same time i'm losing more to offer a return... And if i offer nothing it's predictable the buyer will claim an item not as described. Any suggestion how to deal with this?

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Dealing with a buyer asking for return or partial refund

byto253
Community Member

Arrgh, the zombie sucked me in, and I was ready to give the super secret way to win any item condition dispute 🙂  !   

Message 21 of 23
latest reply

Punked by the Zombie Thread form‎ 04-28-2022

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue discussing this topic.

Thanks for your understanding!

Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 23 of 23
latest reply