Default Item Location is wrong in new listing page

Was just forced to use the new listing page and noticed my Item Location is defaulting to my old address postal code. I changed it on my first listing and hoped it would remember but it doesn't my second listing still have the old postal code. I've checked all my addresses and they all have my current postal code. Anyone know where this is actually being pulled from so I can update it? I don't want to have to remember to do it on every listing, and it was correct on the previous list an item page. 

Why do they keep 'fixing' things that ren't broken?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Are you starting brand listings or are you going to current listings and clicking on sell similar?  If it's the first, it might be pulling it from  this page.  https://settings3.ebay.ca/address/display?type=SHIPPING_FROM
I'm not sure If that will help but give it a try.

Someone  mentioned in another thread that if you click on the 3 dots at the top of the new listing form you should be able to go back to the old form.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Are you starting brand listings or are you going to current listings and clicking on sell similar?  If it's the first, it might be pulling it from  this page.  https://settings3.ebay.ca/address/display?type=SHIPPING_FROM
I'm not sure If that will help but give it a try.

Someone  mentioned in another thread that if you click on the 3 dots at the top of the new listing form you should be able to go back to the old form.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Sweet, didn't notice the three dots. Thought I was stuck I switched back and the item location was correct on my next listing. Obvioulsy the new listing form pulls from an old DB or some odd location. Anyway, going back to old listing fixed my issue(s)

Message 3 of 3
latest reply