Did ebay remove option to print address labels for multiple orders?

As of Today, I am no longer able to print address labels for multiple orders at once (my address and the buyers address).

I sell cards so i usually just ship via plain white envelope + stamps. I just need the address labels.

Under orders; I was able to select all my orders;then at the top of the orders theres a shipping drop down I can choose print labels . I was then able to print all the address labels at once.

As of today i am no longer able to do that. This means i have to print each order out one by one. This is ridiculous.. is it just me?
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

There should be an option where i can print like 20 of these shipping labels on 1 paper. Right now ebays changes forces me to use 1 piece of paper for 1 set of labels... bye bye trees
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Same situation for me, I called them and apparently im the only one thats experiecing this problem as there was no outgoing ticket. They opened a ticket for me. The representative said it was a technical issue.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Let me know how it turns out.  I have the same issue, luckily sales are down so I am not having to print very many.  It has been about a week for me.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I give up. I called ebay multiple times, they literally took out that option for us. I guess we have to adjust to printing the labels one by one. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply