EBAY CHAT

I would just like to say a good word about Ebay Chat.  When I have had problems in the past it

mean't phoning Ebay and sometimes with long waits.  I have used the "chat" twice in the last

couple of months to resolve problems, the last one regarding fees that were charged to me.

I have been connected quickly and the problems were resolved after a few minutes.  Very pleased with this feature.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

EBAY CHAT

Chat has its advantages, but sometimes you just need to call to explain a complicated situation! I haven't been able to reach a human being at Ebay for months and it's driving me nuts! Is there a special trick to getting in touch with a live agent by phone these days?
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

EBAY CHAT

I hate to say this but most of the past phone calls I have had with Ebay Customer Service, I have

barely been able to understand what the service rep. was saying.  I also realized after several minutes of conversation that they had no understanding of  exactly what my concern was.  Even

on the "chat"  it took many messages to get the service rep to understand what my problem was.

After they "got it"  the problem was resolved.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply