EBay Promotion Tools Buy 1 get 1

Why is the the Buy 1 get 1 promotion tool not available to Canadian sellers. I can use it on items listed on ebay.com but not for items on ebay.ca.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: EBay Promotion Tools Buy 1 get 1

@newfieron wrote:

Why is the the Buy 1 get 1 promotion tool not available to Canadian sellers. I can use it on items listed on ebay.com but not for items on ebay.ca.

No surprise. Seller Promotions will not be available on eBay,ca until end of summer.

This was mentioned in the 2017 Spring Seller Update.

"Qualifying Canadian sellers can now use the promoted listings feature on eBay.com. And, late this summer, we’ll introduce a Canadian version of promoted listings on eBay.ca."

-..-

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

That's the Promoted Listing - you pay extra to have your listing targeted. (Apparently, according to some, these listing are also then removed from the Best Match)

I am talking about the Seller discount Promotions such as Buy one get one free. I can currently do this with items listed on ebay.com but not for listings on ebay.ca
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

We don't have access to Promotions Manager on ebay Canada. Only ebay.com listings do. 

This has been a sore point for me for a long time now and I ask ebay Canada staff about it at every opportunity. 

It's not even on the horizon for 2017.

Fingers crossed that 2018 will be the year ebay Canadian sellers have access to an equal playing field. Promotions Manager is an IMPORTANT tool to use to stay universally competitive. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

All you can do is set up your Combined Shipping rules to be attractive and also use Markdown Manager to its fullest potential. 

Like you, I am waiting waiting waiting for access to Promotions Manager on ebay Canada. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply