Ebay Promotions question regarding the quarterly credit ???

So i have been trying promoted listings, with some success , so my question is i recall seeing that store owners get a quarterly credit, does anyone know where to point me to see how much it is good for, and when it is applied, thanks in advance for any help provided.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

How much does promoted listings cost?

If you're a Top Rated seller, you are eligible to recieve a CAD $30 credit every quarter to create promoted listings campaigns, whether or not you subscribe to an eBay Store.

If you're an Anchor Store subscriber, you'll receive a quarterly CAD $25 credit.

If you're Top Rated and an Anchor Store subscriber, you'll receive both of these quarterly credits. (30+25 = $55 credit)

It appears there is no cap on how much you are charged.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Promoted Listings FAQs To receive a promoted listings credit on your account, you must:
Be an Anchor Store subscriber and/or have Top Rated status
Launch a promoted listings ad campaign where your item sells
Pay your monthly invoice after eBay bills you for items sold via your promoted listings ad campaigns
After that, eBay will issue your quarterly credit up to the amount used on your next monthly invoice and note any remaining promoted listings balance. For example, if you spend $15 on a promoted listings ad campaign in April and your item sells, you will be charged $15 on your May invoice and receive a $15 credit on your June invoice.

https://pages.ebay.ca/seller-centre/faq/selling-faq.html#promoted-listings
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

so i am not an anchor store, but i am top rated, so is there a cap for using the feature, or is it 15$ per quarter, it isn't very clear on the help page.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

How much does promoted listings cost?

If you're a Top Rated seller, you are eligible to recieve a CAD $30 credit every quarter to create promoted listings campaigns, whether or not you subscribe to an eBay Store.

If you're an Anchor Store subscriber, you'll receive a quarterly CAD $25 credit.

If you're Top Rated and an Anchor Store subscriber, you'll receive both of these quarterly credits. (30+25 = $55 credit)

It appears there is no cap on how much you are charged.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I have found the actual credits to be quite confusing as to what is being credited when:

(I get two types of promoted listings credits: "Anchor Store", and "etrs promoted". Sometimes neither are maxed out, sometimes $6 is in one and $7 is in the other in the same month. Sometimes the totals are higher than $55.)

January: None

February: December, January

March: February, February

April: March

May: March

June: May

July: None

August: None

September: July, July

October: None

November October, October

The "none" sometimes make sense as I've exhausted the limits for the quarter.

I asked Tyler to help explain a time or two and each time the reason made sense, however trying to understand it from month by month is definitely not intuitive. I confess I simply hope it is correct....

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@ricarmic 

"I confess I simply hope it is correct...."

I wonder that EVERY time i check out my monthly charges, with anything eBay related.

-Lotz

Message 6 of 6
latest reply