Ebay Shipping Supplies Coupons not working

If you are wondering its been days and ebay still cant fix that....

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Worked for me. 

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Worked for me
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Who's the community support rep now? Anyone could @ him to have a follow up

It should not be left in the dark this situation needs a fix. This is a lot of money eBay will keep by ignoring the situation and having people not using their code. Those codes are a return percentage of what we pay, pretty sure its in the condition terms we agreed to

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

is there any body that we need to tag to get help ?  Any body knows anything ? 

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Ok guys, listen up, the coupon will ONLY work if you use a credit card .. ebay wont accept PAAYPAL !!!   Weird right?

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

@4topnotes wrote:

Ok guys, listen up, the coupon will ONLY work if you use a credit card .. ebay wont accept PAAYPAL !!!   Weird right?

That doesn't seem right. I haven't used the new quarter's shipping supplies coupon, but when I used the one for last quarter I paid the remaining balance (just under $5) via my PayPal account.

Could just be a glitch you're encountering. Maybe give it a week and try again?

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

@dinomitesales wrote:

@4topnotes wrote:

That doesn't seem right. I haven't used the new quarter's shipping supplies coupon, but when I used the one for last quarter I paid the remaining balance (just under $5) via my PayPal account.

Could just be a glitch you're encountering. Maybe give it a week and try again?

Placed my order yesterday. Used Visa to be on safe side. Of note the up 'til delivery is Sunday Oct 30th which is interesting considering Canadapost does not have Sunday delivery. Good lead time though mind you. 22 total days to Wpg. To walk it would be 16.5 days with a border crossing and a ferry. (Stoping to rest...Not allowed.) Or you could deliver by bus. Only 35 hours..... with reststops. 🤣

-Lotz

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

I tried everyday since we got the coupon and its still broken. I don't have faith seeing them fixing it. I contacted twice support and both times they told me they openned a ticket and to retry in 24-48h. I'm done trying, they waste my time. They have no idea and they don't care. I remember a similar situation from support when i subscribed the first time and i could not create store categories. It got fixed from cancelling my store

Will i have a compensation for that if ever they can't fix it? Don't it's in the terms we accept when subscribing to have this discount?

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

I'm sure that they  will fix it.

Out of curiousity, are you trying to pay with PayPal?  Or is it giving you an error message before you  choose your payment method?

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

@4topnotes wrote:

@4topnotes 

@rocketscollectibles 

As per the listing details PayPal is supposed to be an acceptable payment method.

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1665275232039.png

Have you tried messaging them? You won't get an answer until Monday. They are normally reliable with responding to questions.

-Lotz

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Contacted chat support twice. Both times they basically just said they openned an issue ticket and to retry in 24h. Still not working. They have no idea 

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

I waited a while to see if the problem got fixed, I just used my coupon and used PAYPAL to pay the taxes, so it looks like it might be fixed now??

Message 13 of 13
latest reply