Ending A Listing

I have been trying for months to end a single listing using the transaction number. But it always takes me to a page saying we can't find this page. Anybody else having this problem?  Some of my other saved shortcuts don't work properly. I tried going to the site map also & pick ending listing with the same problem.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Ending A Listing

I go to the Manage Active Listings in Sellers Hub. Go to the listing you want to end, beside the "Edit" is one of those v (drop downs) and "End Listing" is one of the choices. I just did one this way yesterday. Good luck!

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Ending A Listing

I have over 1000 listings so it is really hard to find just a single one to end. I have to scroll through pages of them to find it. Ending a whole bunch of listings at one time is easy. You used to be able to just pick the transaction number of each item, put it in ending listings & it would be removed.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Ending A Listing

Just did a test, searching by Item Number in Active Listings works fine for me.

Are you searching Active? Are you positive the listing you are looking for IS active?

You have mentioned "transaction number" a couple of times, do you mean Item Number?

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Ending A Listing

I have over 1000 listings so it is really hard to find just a single one to end.

But you have been trying to end it for months?

Put your Active Listings in alphabetical order.

50 listings per page.

Scroll down until you find the unwanted listings.

Delete it.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Ending A Listing

I can search fine for the active item,  but then when I try putting the item number in the End Your Listing & it never works anymore. Always says there is no such page anymore. I used this feature for years. Guess eBay thinks they are improving stuff that was never broken.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Ending A Listing

Wow, sorry, I'm a much smaller scale with only 25 listings!! I can't help with that at all! There's some real knowledgeable people here, I just went through searching how to do it the other day for myself so I responded, they changed the way it works for me too. Way too many changes. You are certainly right it makes no sense to fix things that aren't broken!

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Ending A Listing

I just go to my active listings, type a keyword from your item description into Search, and then when it the item appears I just click on the box on the left and then go up to the Actions drop down and then End Listings. I am using my PC, not the app.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Ending A Listing

OK so I finally figured out what you mean by "putting the item number in the End Your Listing"...........

Just do it from the Hub, so much easier.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Ending A Listing

Ignore the number.

Click on the box beside the unwanted item, go up to Actions, and click on End Listing on the drop down menu.

The title is more useful than the number. I'm pretty sure you have a better idea of what words are in the title than what the 12-digit number is.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply