FREE Flat Rate Shipping Box

I  don't know if someone has already posted about this here and if so, then ..............  ooops.

About a month ago the CPO send out pamphlets and there was a coupon in there for a FREE medium sized flat rate box.

I tried to cash in right away but there was a glitch in the system and it wouldn't accept the coupon, but today I was able to get my free box.

Coupon expires on August 31st and with a value of $23 it's worth using the coupon before it expires even if it does require a special trip to postal outlet.

You do need a Venture 1 card as the coupons have your account number on them.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@sylviebee 

Not sure if you received a coupon with only 1 coupon OR a coupon for each size, plus 25 percent off an additional box + 25 percent off supplies. This is the one I received and was able to use all the coupons. The boxes are prepaid so no expiry date. Figure use when they give me the best savings.

-Lotz

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Only one freebie and others with discounts.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Now I feel sad! I didn’t receive one last month although I usually get the pamphlets from Can Post. ☹️
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I usually just toss these things but this is a good reason to look first in the future.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Mine was the 3 freebies and 2 with discount. It was because I hadn't used my old Venture One account in ages...To get me back in the door.  Wasn't going to look a gift coupon in the mouth!!  🙂

Most likely they are based on past volume. Now if CPC could get their act in gear and let customers use debit vs visa!! 

-Lotz

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Too late to the party, and I also tend to throw these mails into the recycling bin right away... 😞
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@zee-chan 

It's one of those situations where ya snooze ya lose!!! Well in your case....Zzzzzzz!!!  🙂

-Lotz

Message 8 of 8
latest reply