FYI Sale confirmation emails are MIA today....

Couple sales, only reason I knew in emailland was because I got the paypal notices.....delay is at least 3 hours on the first now...

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

That's odd, mine came in fine at 10 am CST which is when it sold with no delay.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Scratch that. Now it affects me too. 

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Let us consider for one painful moment the day that ebay Sold messages are delayed by 13 hours at the same time that Paypal payment messages are delayed and then we're all FUBAR! Both occurred separately within the past day or two. This SNAFU appears more possible than I'd like to hope. 

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

I haven't received a payment email from Paypal in 10 days. Mind you that could have something to do with not having any sales in the same time period. Connected to delayed email delivery?.....Probably not!!  Not going to include the one pick up, in between for 20 bucks!! Bermuda, here I don't come!!!

-CM

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I received both Sold message from eBay and Payment notice from PayPal just now but there’s still no sign of that Sold one from midday.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Me as well, subsequent sales are normal, messages from both.

The original MIA ones are still MIA.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Is this problem resolved, ongoing or has it mysteriously returned? Paypal payment earlier today. No sign of sale from eBay?

-CM

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

I've fortunately had a couple sales today, everything normal (one paypal email was about half an hour late).

However for the last couple days I've been getting your auction is scheduled messages, these are for auctions that started 6 days ago (and were scheduled listings to start 6 days ago). The auctions are almost over before I'm getting the ebay messages.... another glitch.....

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Mine are coming in fine from eBay and PayPal tonight? Yesterday too.
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Yep everything sales messages wise normal!
Message 11 of 11
latest reply