Failed PAYOUTS

I have been a power seller for years and top rated.  I have not received ONE CENT in 6 weeks from Ebay because of their issues with banks.

I have called 6 times and it has been the poorest customer service I have ever seen.  

I have paused my 4200+ listings, Ebay owes me hundreds and my customers have all paid yet I have not received one cent so will NOT BE SHIPPING a thing and haven't.

THIS IS FRAUD  and Ebay does not care one bit about it's sellers.

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: Failed PAYOUTS

@hot-wheeler wrote:

I have been at this since March. From the numerous conversations with EBay and the Royal Bank, it's the ACH Transfer that is the problem. Most banks won't accept an ACH into a personal chequing or savings account, so if you aren't a registered business with a business account, your not going to be receiving the payouts. I still have not been able to resolve this and EBay is absolutely no help.  
they pretend nothing is a problem meanwhile all off the sellers are out of pocket.  

I know sellers with personal checking accounts at CIBC, TD, Scotiabank and BMO that are all receving payouts from eBay with no issues at all. Business accounts are NOT required.

If business accounts were neccessary probably 90% of Canadian eBay sellers would not be able to receive payments and that is obviously not true.

RBC seems to come up a lot amongst those experiencing problems, not sure what the issue is.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 21 of 28
latest reply

bibit04
Community Member

I have been selling on Ebay for 18 yrs.  All fine until approx. mid Nov/21 when Ebay requested bank info update.  Email said I had made changes, which I did not, and to verify.  I did verify 6 times.  Notice from Ebay claims they cannot verify bank info.  Called and spoke with representative 3 times.  Got run around every time and told  to verify bank info again.  I receive emails from Ebay saying that my bank info is updated and to wait 2 days for release of my money!  In the meantime, Ebay has been taking their fees out of the on hold funds.???

I have hundreds of $ on hold!  How do we get help?

Message 22 of 28
latest reply

@bibit04 wrote:

I have hundreds of $ on hold!  How do we get help?

@reallynicestamps offers good suggestions for help in post 3.  I believe she had issues similar to yours and was eventually able to resolve them, although I think it meant opening a new bank account for her payouts.

Message 23 of 28
latest reply

I've used Tangerine, 2 different accounts, then presidents choice bank, Cibc, and have now opened a new account to try again.
Months and hundreds of attempts. No luck.
They can take money from my accounts but payments, nope.
They owed me $10 and now that's just gone and they keep charging my bank that can't be attached... Somehow.
Message 24 of 28
latest reply

Tangerine chequing account works for Managed Payments payouts of Canadian $.

This is an old thread from 2021.

Where to start a new discussion for your problem: https://community.ebay.ca/t5/forums/postpage/category-id/11002/choose-node/true

Message 25 of 28
latest reply

newidea9
Community Member
3 years and I can't get my payment. They're incompetent at best.
Message 26 of 28
latest reply

Tangerine checking doesn't work and I have 2 accounts there and opened a third to try again. It says unsupported bank. No eligible accounts.

CIBC doesn't work
PC doesn't work
RBC doesn't work

It will only send to a business account, which I don't have
Message 27 of 28
latest reply

Any update on this? I have $1000 held up and Ebay has been no help, they just go through the scripted troubleshooting which is a huge waste of time and doesn't solve the problem.
Message 28 of 28
latest reply