Followers

I'm back from fishing all summer at the cabin. Just had my other knee replaced so can't sell till after Xmas - bummer.

Anyway a question - I just noticed that I have 70 followers - is that good? I have no idea.

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it again. Crazy enough to try
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Followers

Sounds good to me! I think I've had as many as 17; can't remember which of my stores it was though. I don't even know how many I have right now. Got to go see.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Followers

@rosscd57 wrote:

I just noticed that I have 70 followers - is that good? I have no idea.

On eBay 70 followers is a VERY good thing.  It means that lots of people want to be able to find you easily.  Some will have bought from you in the past, some like your items but have other expenses right now but the minute they can justify the purchase they will know where to find you.   And as always, a couple will be competitors. 

In real life on the other hand, 70 followers?  Well, maybe if they are rats and you are carrying a flute.   🙂

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Followers

Wow, I don't remember ever checking followers, I have 459.... I wonder if you can see who they are, I'm going to go see if I can....
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Followers

@ricarmic wrote:
Wow, I don't remember ever checking followers, I have 459.... I wonder if you can see who they are, I'm going to go see if I can....

Only thing I found so far is a "subscriber list" - these are the folks that promotional emails go to. 

That must be different because, that number is smaller 385, and it has a LOT of 123456789@deleted type ids on it (probably at least 50 that are no longer registered), so the real number is a lot smaller (I see a few posters here on my list too!)

Let me know if someone else knows how to see the followers list....

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Followers

@ricarmic wrote:

Let me know if someone else knows how to see the followers list....

You click on your user ID and down at the bottom it shows where they are and how many.  See the blue 459 in the picture?  This is just a picture, but on your user ID page if you click on that they will all be laid out in tiles in front of you.

459 followers.jpg

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Followers

Hi i.am!

Smiley Surprised  DOH!!! (if you've ever watched simpsons)

I did see that screen and I clicked on the number but nothing changed, and I didn't think to scroll down! I was expecting it to expand.....

THX for letting me know!!!

Many of my followers are also on the subscribers list too....

Message 7 of 7
latest reply