Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Why can't people pay with a money order it always has worked and is secure

Why can't we pay with a postal money order when it works and there's no pay pal b.s postal money orders work and their secure why is it not an option when for years I used them and never had a problem . Pay pal sucks they have your information and ye...

Listed eBay item descriptions only show the left half of the page???

Why is it that in the past 2-4 weeks a lot of the listed eBay item descriptions only show the left halfof the pages in the description without a scroll bar at the bottom to move to the right side of the page ??? Example Item #171052275595 The top of ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

BAD FEEDBACK

hi just wondering about this feedback i got , i sold a C.B. radio it arrived broken , the guy messaged me , i refunded the money right away with his shipping cost , total refund was given , now this guy starts on me saying i didn't refund him , this ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

item not asdescribed

I have received an item that according to the description should have been to correct one. (LED light bulb) When received it was discovered that it was in fact not the correct one. I contacted the seller, and he requested that I ship this back to him...

i order a item and never got it.

sirs i order a portable cassette tape player#506 item#150619381307...transaction#1013770894005. and as of 25 of dec. have not got it. would like to know what happen. account #79104910.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

what is with the Global Shipping rip off? I have never paid customs on an item like a watch, a phone

What is with the customs charges being handled on items that you never get charged on.Is this just another way for eBay to rip off some extra loot along with Pitney Bowes?I have had watches, cell phones and computer goodies all come through with no i...

• 48 replies
  • 11 helpful

Costs to ship to Canada from U.S.A. are unreasonable and unnecessary!!!

Sadly, I've had to practically stop buying from eBay as the shipping fees to Canada are over the top...I mean, anywhere from $13-$30 to ship an eyeliner!!! I mean really???!!! If Vendors want to sell to Canadians then they should do free shipping and...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer chooses expensive upgraded shipping - what if he opens a Not as Described case next?

I have a buyer in the USA who seems to be interested in paying for an upgraded shipping to get his package faster. I could offer him the fastest (and very expensive) shipping options available from Canada Post but what if he decides to return the ite...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

avoid ebay , sellers come first and buyers get nothing

dont buy items from ebay any more. specially from chinese sellers. they are shipping for free cos they are doing fraud of some kind. they say item shipping time is 11-15 days but ebay and paypal wouldnt do anything for 45days . so if u didnt get ur i...

Anyone Else having problems printing Paypal Shipping Labels?

I've been trying since last evening to print a Paypal shipping label. As soon as I click on he shipping box I get a message that Paypal Shipping is Not Available, sorry for the inconvenience. I've tried both IE and Google Chrome. Is anyone else exper...

tracking pbi

where can i track a package shipped with pbi?

• 24 replies
  • 202 helpful

How can I hide my information when I give feedback?

Hello, when leaving feedback, it is possible for other buyers/sellers to see my full username, the item I bought, and how much I paid. I would like to have my username hid if possible as I have seen other seller's name this way. How can I change that...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal and Hudson's Bay - Compatibility Issues

You may have noticed that PayPal advertises on their website that Hudson's Bay now accepts PayPal. Beware!! I placed an order last night for almost $100 and was having difficulty checking out with PayPal -- one error message after another. So I gave ...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

DO STORE OWNERS GET PROMOTIONAL FREE LISTINGS INVITATIONS

Hi everyone! I just opened a store 3 weeks ago and since then I did not get any invitation for FREE listings. I know a seller friend without a store got one for fixed price first week of Dec and just got another one today good for 10 days Auction-sty...

• 8 replies
  • 1 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.