Further to the Weekly Chat Session May 24th 2017

As background, all of this has to do with building out our product catalogues to cover more and more of our inventory,

Just to clarify.

They may be eBay's product catalogues, but they are NOT eBay's inventory.

EBay is a venue, eh?

EBay does not sell anything and does not have inventory.

And once again, I missed the chat which started at 9 am and ended at 10 am.

Allowing questions to be uploaded the day before is helpful, though.

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Further to the Weekly Chat Session May 24th 2017

It seems like it was many months ago there was great fanfare about Seller Hub coming to Canada. I recall Raphael telling us how great it would be. So. Yeah.
Message 21 of 22
latest reply

Re: Further to the Weekly Chat Session May 24th 2017

@mjwl2006 wrote:
It seems like it was many months ago there was great fanfare about Seller Hub coming to Canada. I recall Raphael telling us how great it would be. So. Yeah.

I think it came up in the list of wonderful things that were going to be made possible by the forced currency change. Something about how the dual currency support on the Canadian side delayed dev implementation of anything new? In any case other than some of the analytics it is quite similar to selling manager pro. If you really want to dig into your listing impressions, click through rate, listing page views and conversion rates it can be helpful If you are trying out new ideas. Mostly though you'll just be sitting and wondering why with a million plus impressions a month you are only generating x number of dollars. Darn tire kickers.

Message 22 of 22
latest reply