Forum Posts

With all the changes, Can American Buyers using the shopping cart buy multiple Items from Canadians?

Recently I had an american buyer who only bought One item because all items after that required her to pay for each item including shipping right away, I mentioned to her that if she is using the shopping cart that it won't work for Canadians the sam...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! My last buyer has not given any feedback-it's been awhile!!

Last month I had ONE sale, after 2 weeks I emailed the buyer (to kinda jog their memory) asking if everything was okay. I got a response; but still no feedback officially. Don't want to be 'pushy' BUT--?? how can I request some feedback from the buye...

Venting

Got a message from a buyer yesterday asking to send an offer on one of my items. Said his "old" computer would not let him send an offer. It is immediately followed by another message from another user ID asking if I can hold the item for him until t...

• 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Shipping versus printing dates on Labels?

Yikes, I printed off labels and made sure that the dates for shipping showed as May 23 not May 20 which was when I printed the labels. Now I noticed that the items show as shipped May 20 anyway. Is this a problem with eBay or Canada Post or is this t...

Resolved! How to remove an incorrect tracking number?

I added a tracking number to an item and i put it on the wrong item. I then put in the correct one but now it shows two tracking numbers against the one item on PayPal. Can't seem to remove the incorrect one. Does anyone know how to remove or correct...

The refund you sent didn't go through

I thought the refund process would be smooth. I'm refunding someone and got to the part where I'm submitting the refund and get the following message: The refund you sent didn't go throughTo try again, log in to PayPal and go to the Transaction Detai...

buyer claims item defective, what now ?

I sold an electronic item recently. It was working perfectly when it was shipped. The buyer says it doesn't work well and is quite specific about what doesn't work. He wants to send it back for a refund. This item will be of absolutely no value to me...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! combine shipping problem

Hello, I have a buyer who already paid for one item and is waiting for my auction to end in three days and if she is the winning bidder would like me to combine shipping. I have never done this but have read that when you go to enter the same trackin...

How do I sell multiples

I tried to list multiples of one kind. The new listing format does not have quantity available. My listing is for one item, which I can enter, but nowhere to show how many available. I tried to list the item, thinking it would take me back to enter q...

Resolved! Global seller performance program questions.

I do not understand this. Can anyone explain it to me? Starting August 1, 2017, only sales to buyers outside of the United States, United Kingdom, and Germany will count toward your seller performance in the Global region. Sales to US buyers will no ...

Resolved! Advice from canadian sellers about free shipping

Hi, I was wondering how can i offer free shipping if i also offer worldwide shipping? For some items i can just add it on to the price. For items that are more expensive i'd like for the packages to be tracked and the prices for a tracked package to ...

About FB, Continued from Previous Thread

Femme, I know I’m not going to change your mind about FB and trust me, I have no intention of trying to do that, but since you asked I’ll explain the way I see this and other FB issues. Experienced and serious buyers have learned never to leave NFB b...

• 67 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fedex took away my shipping discounts.

its very strange they pulled my discounts without letting me know.all my boxes are getting remeasured at the fedex hubs before leaving to the us, and they are doubling some of the heights like for example if its 70 x 22 x 2 they are turning the 2 to ...

Resolved! A Complete Mess with Duplicated listings

Any one else having any issues when you go to relist an 'unsold / not relisted' item and relist it -- finding that it is showing / listing items that have actually been sold? I have had a BAD day today -- re-sold 3 items and have found a total of 14 ...

Does the shopping cart work?

I just had a buyer purchase multiple items from me. She hasn't paid yet and hasn't yet asked me for a combined invoice. I list on .com in USD and the buyer is also in Canada. Should I email her or is there a button that works for her to request a com...

Resolved! Do all of my listings have an 'add to cart' button - even without combined shipping?

Two weeks ago I had a customer who could not "purchase" separate items without immediate payment. She purchased the items separately (paid shipping on each) and I refunded shipping. I then went in to my shipping preferences and changed shipping optio...

Buyers making lowball offers

This is a Thing, I guess, is it....? I don' t have "best offer" on my listings -- have just never bothered with it. I rarely list much but suddenly in 2 days I've had 2 offers anyway. One person wanted multiple items and offered 80% of the value, whi...

• 41 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! NEW LISTING FORM

I started using the new listing form today and I can't find the revise button. Now I'm not talking about revising the listing after it has already been listed. When you go to the bottom of the page there's only these options; List item/ Preview listi...

Labels