NEW LISTING FORM

I started using the new listing form today and I can't find the revise button.

Now I'm not talking about revising the listing after it has already been listed.

When you go to the bottom of the page there's only these options;

List item/ Preview listing/ Save and continue later and Cancel.

What do you do if you preview your listing and decide to make a change before officially listing it?

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

NEW LISTING FORM

The preview opens up in a separate  box and once you have previewed it you close the box. Then you either change the listing or post it, there is no need for a revise button as far as I can tell.

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

NEW LISTING FORM

Have you tried to save it and then go in and edit?

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

NEW LISTING FORM

No, but you shouldn't have too, there should be an edit option just like the old listing form.

eBay says it's new and improved, but taking that extra few steps seems to be counter-productive.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

NEW LISTING FORM

What happens if you backbutton from Preview?

Do you end up back on the Listing page?

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

NEW LISTING FORM

No, I haven't. I know in the past on a few occasions when I desperately tried the back button in a attempt to retrieve the listing info it would be lost.

When eBay was designing this "new" listing tool they must have considered the importance of keeping the edit option.

I mean it only makes sense......

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

NEW LISTING FORM

Sometimes you have to try workarounds. This is Ebay after all!

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

NEW LISTING FORM

Yes, I know...lol!

But it just makes no sense how eBay could overlook this seemly important part of the listing tool.

I've just started using it today and I've already found a major problem with it........... 

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

NEW LISTING FORM

The preview opens up in a separate  box and once you have previewed it you close the box. Then you either change the listing or post it, there is no need for a revise button as far as I can tell.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

NEW LISTING FORM

YES, you are correct! 

My brain was so wired to the old two page listing that I simply over-looked the fact that you just close the preview box and make any additional adjustments you need prior to listing it.  

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

NEW LISTING FORM

Hello, 

I tried listing my first ever item today and it would not upload the listing.  It went grey and then a little circle just kept spinning. I tried on 2 separate occasions and no uploading either time.  One I timed for 15 minutes.  Help please and thank you.  

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

NEW LISTING FORM

Log out, clear your browser cache and history, restart your computer and try again.

Also, make certain your browser is completely up-to-date. ebay is notoriously fickle with out-of-date browser versions.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply