Is there a seller tool coming to replace Turbo Lister?

I recall getting a message that Turbo Lister would no longer be used in June. Is there more info on that?

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Turbo Lister is supposed to be retired in June 2017. The new Seller Hub is supposed to offer similar functionality to Turbo Lister. eBay has never defined what that means. Nothing has been added to the Seller Hub yet.

Many are wondering if Turbo Lister retirement will be delayed since the Seller Hub on eBay.com USA does not have features added yet. And many Turbo Lister users outside of the USA, like eBay.ca Canada users, do not have the Seller Hub n the site yet. In the 2017 Spring Update, rodney from eBay said that the Seller Hub will not be on the eBay.ca Canada site in 2017. So we wonder how Turbo Lister can be retired on eBay.com USA and be kept on eBay.ca if there is no Seller Hub.

Typical eBay confusion.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Turbo Lister is supposed to be retired in June 2017. The new Seller Hub is supposed to offer similar functionality to Turbo Lister. eBay has never defined what that means. Nothing has been added to the Seller Hub yet.

Many are wondering if Turbo Lister retirement will be delayed since the Seller Hub on eBay.com USA does not have features added yet. And many Turbo Lister users outside of the USA, like eBay.ca Canada users, do not have the Seller Hub n the site yet. In the 2017 Spring Update, rodney from eBay said that the Seller Hub will not be on the eBay.ca Canada site in 2017. So we wonder how Turbo Lister can be retired on eBay.com USA and be kept on eBay.ca if there is no Seller Hub.

Typical eBay confusion.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

thank you for answering my inquiry. I appreciate it.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

There are many .... Third Party Listing  Tools

They are listed and discussed  at the following link

http://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/listing/listing-advanced-sellers/third-party-listing-tools.html#...

Many sellers already use something other than Tuirbolister

I use Auctiva

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

I've never used a third-party listing tool so I won't miss TurboLister entering retirement. 

In my opinion, third-party listing tools just add an extra layer of something-that-could-go-wrong, and there are enough of those layers already. 

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Yes I was a "lifelong" Turbolister fan till a couple years ago, when femme I believe mentioned that one gets greater visibility using relist or sell similar, so I began using that.

It does take away the extra layer, and to my mind it doesn't take me any longer.

The only part I miss is the "free" ability to launch the items later....
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Being able to set the start time was the only reason I could see using TurboLister, until someone mentioned it also stores all listings forever.

Which would have been helpful when we were switching between dotCOM and dotCA last year.

I've always kept my descriptions in a desktop text file, with HTML coding, and since last year am now keeping pictures in another.

Mostly on general principles.

If the Seller Hub does cover those functions, I might find it useful, but it better work smoothly with Macs, since I have only Apple products.

Of course, based on the complete and utter garbage we were given as a Tool during the currency switch, I suspect I will stick with my current system.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

I am still looking for a listing tool that will: 

1.  Allow me to keep listings indefinitely on file in case I find another item the same

2.  Allow me to process dozens of listing in advance and list at my leisure

My research shows that selling manger and Selling manager Pro, and the Hub  will not, and I will need to go to a 3rd party program, any ideas please!!

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

sistersweird wrote: I will need to go to a 3rd party program, any ideas please!!

SixBit

https://www.sixbitsoftware.com/clients/aff.php?aff=242

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Maybe eBay should go back to good old reliable: Mister Lister

http://pages.ebay.com/services/buyandsell/mister-lister-specs.html

I loved that simple, very effective, program.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Thank you so much, after a quick look, no question.....now all I have to worry about it "active content"  maaan eBay does not make this easy!

Message 11 of 11
latest reply