Getting stores between 2k-5k listing store subscription

ayatcg
Community Member

You think ebay would every consider creating another option for store. ie 2,000 item store or 5,000 item store. 

The jump from 1 k to 10k is huge. 

I'd think they could make more money if they do this. +/- some stores already doing extra fee listing. ie premium doing 1.5 k or 2.5k listing instead of just 1k listing. 

Thoughts??

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

My thought would be to split your inventory into two streams and open a second store with an alternative ID.

Also, and probably more importantly, every Canadian eBay user DOES get 2,000 listings per month with their mid-level stores subscription. One thousand listings on eBay.ca in CAD and 1.000 listings on eBay.com in USD. If I had need for more listings, this would be my plan of action.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

That or to bundle my listings. Or explore multi-item listings.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

It's similar in the increase in fees for a Basic Store to Premium Store. Going from 250 to 1000 is a very large jump for most sellers. 500 would be a more reasonable option. Or the option to save inventory listings longer than 3 months so a seller could cycle their inventory without the fear of it vanishing into the abyss. (TurboLister still refuses to fully install.)

-Lotz

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I'd go with two stores for the moment- and listing on both dotCOM and dotCA.

That way you have up to 2000 listings in each store.

Each needs its own credit card but they can share a Paypal account.

With dotCA, you can use Calculated Shipping for bulky offers that require parcel rates.

With dotCOM, you are required to use Flat Rate Shipping, but you can turn that into Free Shipping * for the   benefits that accrues.

A US buyer searching on dotCOM will see both, and see the asking price in US dollars no matter which site you list on.

When he goes to the actual listing he sees both currencies.

*DON'T PANIC!

Free Shipping just means including the cost of shipping in the asking price.  Which is cheaper : A $115 card with $6.50 shipping or a $121.50 card with Free Shipping?

There is no right or wrong answer.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I maxed that out already. Which is why I would prefer them to have. 2.5k or 5k store for me to scale.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 7 of 7
latest reply