HEY Ebay YOUR NEW FORMAT SUCKS

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: HEY Ebay YOUR NEW FORMAT SUCKS

Trust me I believe you, but which part are you talking about?  The fact that they push sellers away and do everything they can to make their lives and businesses difficult?

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

They have completely  changed "my ebay" selling  page .....a whole lot of new fields ....does not fit the screen.... hard to look at....do we really need all this?

Found a way back to my "old" page, I really hope that the "new" page will not be forced on sellers... Yeah right man. I have been selling / buying since 1999 and now  I'm finally done with all of eBays "improvements" GOOD NIGHT EBAY

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Fair, and definitely one of the many reasons selling on here is not a good idea anymore.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

I have been experiencing the same issue.

On your main selling page on the left side you will need to scroll down a little till you find my home page or my selling page . Not sure exactly. But underneath it says back to classic . Select that and it will take you back to your old page.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Its under selling tools and look for :

Back to Basics
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

The same thing is happening to me today. It is reverting back to Selling Manager. Clicking Back To Basics takes it back to normal page but only temporarily. I only use Selling Manager if I need to save my listings for 90 days. Otherwise I don't use it as I don't like the format.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

I went into Subscriptions & cancelled Selling Manager even though I didn't subscribe to it. Seemed to work & changed it back.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

There is something about needing Selling Manager if you plan to use the Migration Tool  to convert US dollar listings to Canadian dollar listings..

or to move listings in US dollars from eBay Canada to eBay.com

Do not delete  until  you are sure you will not need Selling Manager to do the Migration 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have Selling Selling Manager Pro......  

With each change made by eBay.... I have always made a quick adjustment... and do not look back...

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

eBay has been adding Selling Manager to to be used by Canadian sellers ...  a free option

in anticipation of the fact that Canadian sellers will require Selling Manager when they use the Migration Tool

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

My page has gone absolutely bonkers. Its now at a point that anytime I switch to items sold or items unsold , etc, I get this page. I have to revert back every time I want to do something.

I am one of those that will be switching to .com in June so I would think that this glitch will disappear on.com. Till then I will have to put up with this . 

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

So Canadians should have to switch over now just to avoid glitches?

Message 12 of 12
latest reply