Has anyone switched to WonderLister from TL?

I guess I'm going have to switch to Wonder Lister very soon. Is it hard to move your items from your stores on TL to wonder Lister? I'm not that great at technical stuff and don't want to mess up things. Any advice please?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

marnotom!
Community Member

I would suggest reading page 51 of the Wonder Lister User Guide and then getting back to us with further questions.

https://www.wonderlister.com/userguide/pdf/Wonder%20Lister%20User%20Guide.pdf

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hi marnotom, thank you for the link. I have read all the way down to page 55 but, unless I missed it, it didn't explain what I do for 2 eBay stores. Also, sounds very complicated.

I obviously have no idea what an slq server is, hope it doesn't take up a lot of my hard drive space, my laptop is about 7 yrs old, running win 7. 

One more question, am I able to move over to WL all my items that are not in my sold or unsold but are sitting in my TL inventory and not yet listed?

Thanks!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Oops, posted on wrong ID!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I s WonderLister available for us Mac users?

What advantage does it have over eBay's Sell Your Item form?

The only advantage I could see for TL was that Auctioneers could schedule when their auctions opened and closed without a 10c fee.

Not very important for Fixed Price sellers like me.

Being able to save an unsold listing for more than 90 days could be useful, but I've been doing that in a text file since 2001.

It's not hoarding when it's online.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

I s WonderLister available for us Mac users?

What advantage does it have over eBay's Sell Your Item form?

The only advantage I could see for TL was that Auctioneers could schedule when their auctions opened and closed without a 10c fee.

Not very important for Fixed Price sellers like me.

Being able to save an unsold listing for more than 90 days could be useful, but I've been doing that in a text file since 2001.

It's not hoarding when it's online.

Wonder Lister is a Windows based program that installs on the sellers computer. So it is not available for Mac users unless they run a Windows emulator on their Mac Computer.

As for free scheduling in Turbo Lister, it was never available as a feature in Turbo Lister. A seller could schedule a listing in Turbo Lister and it would upload into the online eBay scheduling system which may* charge the 10 cent fee the same as a seller working online with the eBay sell form.

* Rules for using eBay scheduling. Non-store sellers have free scheduled listing. Store owners must pay the 10 cent eBay fee.

Wonder Lister does have its own scheduling system independent of eBay scheduling but it is only available fo their $25 USD plan and up.

http://www.wonderlister.com/index.php?pid=pricing

Message 6 of 6
latest reply