How can I find an archived order?

I had a sale earlier today and when I went to click on view record, I clicked on archive by mistake.  I immediately went to Archive in the orders menu but there is nothing there.  I can access the info through the listing itself but I would like to put it back onto my orders page. Any ideas on how to do that?  Or any ideas of where else I could look for it?

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

tyler@ebay
Community Member

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

I had a sale earlier today and when I went to click on view record, I clicked on archive by mistake.  I immediately went to Archive in the orders menu but there is nothing there.  I can access the info through the listing itself but I would like to put it back onto my orders page. Any ideas on how to do that?  Or any ideas of where else I could look for it?

Hi @pjcdn2005 - I know you've found the archived folder, but a lot of times it defaults to the last calendar month instead of current. Is the 'Period' section set to be this month?

Tyler,
eBay

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

From Seller Hub, Orders, left side of page, click on Archived. Select box to left of listing that has been Archived, Select Move to Sold View top left of Archived Listings.
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

There is nothing in the archived folder, that’s the problem.  The sale has to be somewhere but I can’t find it.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Are you able to find the listing if not the sale record?

Is your archive view set to the correct month ( I see you're an experienced seller so I appologize if these suggestions are obvious things you've already tried...).

Great pictures on your products BTW.  That's my goal for the new year, set up a proper photo stations and get better lighting!

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

Hi @pjcdn2005 - I know you've found the archived folder, but a lot of times it defaults to the last calendar month instead of current. Is the 'Period' section set to be this month?

Tyler,
eBay
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

You and Tyler win the prize. lol

I had actually checked the month a few times but for some reason I had it in my head that it was still October.  When I read Tyler's post mentioning that it often defaulted to the previous month a light went off and I found my listing under November!

Thanks for your help and thank you for your comment on my pics.   🙂

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Thanks Tyler,  changing to November did the trick.   I'm not sure why I thought it was still October...perhaps I didn't want to think about winter! 🙂

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

You and me both! 

I'm finally making peace with it - if only because it means it's time for Holiday Baking. 

This month's project: an Instant Pot cheesecake

Tyler,
eBay
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Let me know if it works, I'm not a baker but I love cheesecake.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I waited 3 days and nothing still nothing
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

What isn’t working?  Are you looking for something that has been archived?

Message 11 of 11
latest reply