How do I get email address for Canada Post label?

This is the first week I have been able to use the free shipping from Canada Post, but if the buyer has not replied, how do I get the email address needed for the label?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Free parcel Tuesday is only for domestic Expedited parcel which does not require an email address to ship.

-;-

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@triber wrote:

This is the first week I have been able to use the free shipping from Canada Post, but if the buyer has not replied, how do I get the email address needed for the label?

You can use the eBay addy provided in Seller hub details or contact the customer directly (because you have a completed transaction it's allowed) . You may need to click on the tab to view, cut and paste. With shippo it ports automatically.

-Lotz

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

@triber wrote:

You can use the eBay addy provided in Seller hub details or contact the customer directly (because you have a completed transaction it's allowed) . You may need to click on the tab to view, cut and paste. With shippo it ports automatically.

-Lotz

The 2nd part of this is that information again is required if a claim needs to be filed for either late or damage. Having it disappear makes the process very difficult when for some locations delivery is being held up by customs for extended periods of time beyond a sellers control.

Why it is a good idea to keep a hard copy of paperwork for your records.

-Lotz

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Free parcel Tuesday is only for domestic Expedited parcel which does not require an email address to ship.

-;-

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks, I didn't know that, good info.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply