How do I set currency to USD

How do I set currency to USD as mine is set at cad and I can't change it? Thanks!!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: How do I set currency to USD

Are you trying to do a listing? If so, you have to use the advanced listing form to use U.S. $.  The link for that form is on the top right of the quick listings form page.

If you are asking as a buyer, when you click on a listing you will see U.S. dollars if that is what the seller listed in. If they listed in Cdn$ you will those. If you only want to see U.S. $ prices on the search page, you can sign into ebay.com.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks my friend that was quite helpful. Didn't realize that was there when I first listed.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Are you trying to do a listing? If so, you have to use the advanced listing form to use U.S. $.  The link for that form is on the top right of the quick listings form page.

If you are asking as a buyer, when you click on a listing you will see U.S. dollars if that is what the seller listed in. If they listed in Cdn$ you will those. If you only want to see U.S. $ prices on the search page, you can sign into ebay.com.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks my friend that was quite helpful. Didn't realize that was there when I first listed.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply