How does the shipping supplies coupon work?

I have a basic store which qualifies for $35 per quarter.  So if I want to buy envelopes and they show $58.62 for 100.  Do I use the coupon at checkout and it would then be $58.62- $35 = $23.62???  Sorry never did this before.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@musicyouneed wrote:

I have a basic store which qualifies for $35 per quarter.  So if I want to buy envelopes and they show $58.62 for 100.  Do I use the coupon at checkout and it would then be $58.62- $35 = $23.62???  Sorry never did this before.

There's basically 3 ways. Go to the shipping supplies store. At checkout (on desktop, not sure about mobile) you should see a big yellow banner at the top of the page with a button to apply coupon. Down further on the page there should also be a place to enter the code manually, and right above it should also be a check box to apply the coupon. Note that you'll pay tax on the full amount. The coupons are really store credit.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@musicyouneed wrote:

Yes.....$23.62 plus GST/HST/PST (possibly on the pre-discount total).

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

$58.62- $35 = $23.62???

$58.62 + taxes, minus $35. You still pay taxes on the full price that does not exist 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply