How to close site?

To shut down my site for the next weeks, do I have to end each listing individually or can I do all at once. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

How to close site?

If you don't have a store, you will have to end your listings.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

How to close site?

If you don't have a store, you will have to end your listings.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

How to close site?

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @realjazz-123@esclyons gave you correct information. 

Depending on the types of listings you have, you may be able to end all your listings at once. If you use Fixed Price listings you can do that from  My eBay or Seller Hub (link with more info here).

If you are using Auction style listings you will need to let them run their course and end. 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

How to close site?

self-deleted. answer already posted

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

How to close site?

Your listings will go to the Unsold Items list and sit there for 90 days.

You can re-open them at any time.

If you need to stay closed for more than three months, and if your problem is related to the CONVID-19 pandemic that should be under control by mid-May based on the South Korean experience,  you can relist everything very late one night for an hour or so, then de-list them again and they should go back on the Unsold List for another three months.

Hopefully, it will not come to that.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

How to close site?

Yes, a lot of my sales are international and  I find that going to Post office (will they remain open?) and waiting for package delivery and arrival over next weeks will be too uncertain. I just ended all listings one by one and will decide over 90 days what next  to do. I expect that 90 days will not be enough time.

I do not know how you arrive at mid May as return to normal, but I like your optimism.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply