IF you are taking your stuff across the US border to mail or ship in the US, there are changes...

For all the CANADIAN sellers that take their stuff across the US border to mail/ship;

I was informed today by 2 US Customs officials that the US Congress has just RAISED the amount that you can send to each consignee per day under Section 321.

The old limit was $200 per day per consignee.

The new limit is now $800 per day per consignee!

I suggest that you check with the Customs officials at your border point just to make sure they know about this change, just in case.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: IF you are taking your stuff across the US border to mail or ship in the US, there are changes..

Re: IF you are taking your stuff across the US border to mail or ship in the US, there are changes..

Zombie Thread

From 2006!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

No, take a second look. I replied 10 minutes after it was posted.

Original message: ‎06-09-2016 04:19 PM

My reply: 06-09-2016 04:29 PM
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

It's not a zombie thread, femme.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Where have you been , surp?

I've seen you over on dotCOM, but it's been a while since you posted here.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hey everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 7 of 7
latest reply