Forum Posts

Buyer claims no item received, filed claim, now item not received again.....

Good day all, I have a weird one for you..A buyer bought an item from me, I sent the item out as promised by the listing....The buyer claims he did not get the item, and files a case...Fine no problem...So after discussions, I sent out another item, ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing in U.S DOLLARS

fOR A LONG TIME I HAVE ALWAYS LISTED IN U.S Dollars but Know I can only list in Canadian Dollars. What happened and how can I list again in U.S Dollars.

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is any one good at deciphering stats of the ebay summary?

I look at this on my summary and I haven't got a clue what it means? I'm not sure if it is good or not? Can you tell me what it all means? Does it mean that my sales are 16.4% more than the market in CD's. And for last year, does that mean I am up 61...

stats.jpg

What Are Your Thoughts on eBay Branded Shipping Materials?

I've occasionally, over the years, used the eBay poly envelopes that you can purchase from Canada Post for 20 cents (last time I purchased) for unbreakable items such as cosmetic bags or tote bags. But with my last quarterly store coupon, I purchased...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

what the heck is going on now, with sell similar..

i am adding new auctions, and when i list the first one and then i list the second one ..mo problem, then when i click on sell sinilar, it reverts back to 2 items ago,,with the same photos and description. so then i have to close it and go to active ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't View My Collections

I have been adding items to a 'Collections' for months now....but I can't figure out how to view it. It doesn't show under the drop-down menu under My Ebay. It doesn't show in the upper left under my log-in name. Can any one guide me? Thanks in advan...

Resolved! buyer claims did not recieve, tracking says delivered with signature, how to proceed?

Have a buyer who says they didn't get something, and opened a request, maybe the postman screwed up or maybe they're trying to pull a scam I don't know. I have the tracking number that shows delivered with signature that works on both Canada post and...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Appears even the error messages have "glitches"..

What a way to start the morning, clicked on the link to generate a combined invoice, got this error message in big red letters: There is some technical error, please try after sometime. Just went back and tried again and all was well....apparently "s...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller Dashboard?

Last months sales shown in Seller dashboard does not match actual sales. It's much less. What am I missing? Do all sales not count?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bidding from inactive accounts?

I'm wondering if it's a Thing, to get bids from apparently inactive I.D.'s. I sell very little on eBay, and there seems to have been a disproportionate number of non-paying bidders for the few items I have listed over the past few years. Recently 2 m...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

E-Bay Daily Digest E-Mail

Has E-Bay stopped sending the Daily Digest E-Mail as I have not received one since the first of last week ?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Re-selling blacklisted phone?

Alright guys I've started buying used and broken phones locally and re-selling on ebay with good success so far. I have ads on FB so some guy messaged me this morning asking if I was interested in an S8. The problem? The phone is blacklisted due to a...

Unpaid Item Advice

All: Looks like I have a buyer who does not want to pay for a item, so looking for some advice. In short the item is only worth $20.00 but the shipping was quite expensive. Suspect they didn't look closely at the shipping rates. Sent the buyer a invo...

Local Pick up AND Calculated Shipping

All: Is there a way of offering local pick up (free) as well as calculated shipping. Have some heavier items that I want to sell and if the buyer is local would be ok allowing them to pick up, but just don't see a way in the listing tools to do such ...

Calculated Shipping Gotcha.

Not sure why Ebay doesn't fix this or at least warn the lister a error has occurred. the other day created a listing for a item that can be shipped by Small packet (probably for the others). Listing saved fine and was processed. Went to the ebay.com ...

It always amazes me how they sell it for so cheap?

I sell CD's and do use USPS mail to ship. I can tell you that 1 CD ships for $2.77 first class that is with tracking. Now in order to clear $2.77 shipping cost, you need to ask $3 at least (unless you have to pay an additional courier fee like me.) T...

how can they sell this.jpg

Getting paid in US dollars

While doing my banking yesterday, I noticed the Royal Bank has a push on their US bankRBC Bank. If you get a lot of your payments in US dollars you may want to take a look at it. The idea is you get paid in USD and direct PP to deposit to your US ban...

Is Canada Post making stuff up to deny damage claims?

Hi! I sold a 300$ item to a buyer in the US. The item arrived damaged. Buyer agreed to a 50% partial refund and keep the item. I made a claim with Canada Post since I had insured the package. Buyer was super cooperative with Canada Post providing all...

Does making partial refunds damage my account?

A buyer contacted me to negotiate the price of an item. Something like from 100$ to 95$. Buyer went ahead and purchased the item for 100$ and I gave him a 5$ partial refund by going to :View Sales Record -> PayPal Transaction Details Is this a bad id...

Resolved! eBay won't let me list Marijuana necklace

So I tried to edit one of my listings today (a marijuana leaf necklace in the fashion jewelry category - no it's not real Marijuana, it's just a regular necklace) and eBay won't let me list it "POLICY VIOLATION".Here is what the error message says:"I...

Canada Post Free Shipping Tuesday

How do you best utilize free shipping Tuesday? From the perspective of a new seller with low volumes how would you best utilize this offer? Do you offer free shipping to buyers in Canada and hope something sells within the handling time posted (2 bus...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels