In the listings/search results, the little red store door never works on .CA

In my experience, clicking on the wee red store item that says "View sellers store" doesn't work, and it hasn't worked in many months.

This is the link that shows when one does a search based on a seller id.

If you pick any of us here on the boards and click on the listings link, the wee red door that shows there never works.

Any searches based on seller id, returning a list, or using the "see other items" link all have wee red "closed doors".

This has annoyed me for a long time and finally today I remembered to say something about it.....

PS the blue door the .COMers get works fine.... maybe we Canadians need a blue door instead....

tyler@ebay View seller's store: View seller's store:

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I'm confused. (its not that difficult to confuse me some days)

If I click on your name here to go to your profile, and click on 'store'  (no red box there) your store comes up.

If I click on your name here and click on listings and then on the red door, your store comes up.

If I go to advanced search on .ca and enter your name,  your listings come up and then when I click on the blue door, your store comes up.

I am either misunderstanding what you mean or your browser is working differently.  I use Firefox.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hmm that's a good point, I'm using Chrome.

I checked on a couple machines same problem.

So presumably it is a chrome problem....
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @ricarmic - thanks for the tag on this!

It looks like this is an active issue impacting some folks, myself included. The good news is that it's only on that particular search result page, so it's not killing the door completely!

I've gotten you added to the open ticket and if you come across any other reports feel free to tag me so I can get them added too!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 4
latest reply