Is eBay down?

I was trying to end a listing and found I couldn't sort, couldn't end couldn't sell similar on both .ca and .com.  Anyone else have an issue or is only my computer.  Greyed out.

sell similar.jpg

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Is eBay down?

byto253
Community Member

Had a bit of flakiness but not down.  A refresh took care of it for me. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Is eBay down?

I logged off, refreshed, still not working. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Is eBay down?

Try another browser. Had a similar issue today - links greyed out. I changed the browser - everything OK. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Is eBay down?

Hello

I am having the same issues.  I cannot end listings, send offers, purchase labels (already last night), or edit recommendations (Greyed out).  I have tried another browser (I normally use Chrome), cleared my cache & history, shutdown & restarted, logged in and out, all to no avail.  I then contacted customer support agent on chat. She also tried by sending different links for me to log in to my account and try. Finally she had me take a screenshot shot so she could submit a ticket to EBAY support.  Still waiting since about 10 this morning (Eastern time)-no joy yet.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Is eBay down?

Nope, all seems to be fine for using Sell Similar, Delete,etc...(using Firefox on a desktop computer)...

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Is eBay down?

Hello

I was playing around with it and found that if I revised the listing(s) in question it seemed to remove the grayout on the buttons and everything ten worked.  Might be worth a try if you are still having issues.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply