Is there a way to get back to the all orders page

I hate this new page, doesn't tell me at a glace what country or whether it was .ca or .com.  and leaves of the total for the month.  Does any one know how to get the old page back?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Is there a way to get back to the all orders page

@musicyouneed wrote:

... doesn't tell me at a glance what country or whether it was .ca or .com.

.ca or .com is easy* -- look in the Sold-for column:  C versus US dollars

* -when looking on ebay.ca

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Does anyone know how to get back to the old pages?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I could at a glance look at the page and see the country I would be shipping to, now I have to go into the listing and see the address of the buyer.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @musicyouneed - is this within Seller Hub or are you talking about the older 'All Selling' view?

Tyler,
eBay
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Yes at one time at a glance I could see what country the buyer was from.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi @musicyouneed - thanks for the clarification!

I looked into this and on both the All Selling view and Seller Hub those fields were deprecated due to low usage. There is not currently a way to add them back, nor is there a way to customise the fields that remain to display that information. 

I've passed on this sentiment to the right teams before and was met with some rather stony silence, so maybe it would be better to hear the input direct from you. If you go to the Seller Hub All Orders page, in the upper right hand corner you can click 'Comments?' and that field will be sent directly to the developer team of Seller Hub. Please share with them the way this has impacted you!

In the meantime, if you're wanting some extra detail you can use the 'Download report' link from All Orders in Seller Hub. That will download a report of all your transactions for the last 90 days and provide as much detail as we can about them. It's a big spread sheet but a few of the columns could be sorted so you could (eventually) see what country the item is shipping to. Still nothing to tell you if it was purchased from .com or .ca though, so it's not a perfect workaround, but I figured I'd share what I could find!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 7 of 7
latest reply