Is there anyway I can make buyer pay me automatically .

slyh92
Community Member

For 20th time Some  has bought an item and not paid for it ,  and I am getting sick of this

Is there any way I can make it so the buyer has to pay for the item once they Hit the buy button ?

This final value thing dose not help me , and these  who buy the item and not pay for it are costing me time and money

Why Cant ebay make them automatically pay for the item once They hit buy it now .  This way I can Get ride of the item and they Buyer cant back out of it .

And if this this option exists how the  do I do this , give me step by step Details So I am not  around for 3hours trying to figure this  out .

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Is there anyway I can make buyer pay me automatically .

slyh92
Community Member

Sorry if I seem abrasive but I am very angry with these buyers being able to Hit buy and then not have to pay for the item

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

You can use the "immediate payment required" function at time of listing if you wish.  This will force buyers to immediately pay for the item.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Set your Seller \Preferences to block automatically bidders without active Paypal accounts. (while you are at it also Block bidders with a history of unpaid item Strikes)

Sell at Fixed Price.

Sell with Immediate Payment Required. If the bidder does not pay immediately the item remains available to all until someone does pay.

This does not work with auctions, so you have to know how much you want for the item when you list it. Use 30 Day Listings with Good Til Cancelled for the most availability with the least labour.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Actually, all IPR does is keep the listing up until it's paid for.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Where do I find this option  My listings are all buy it now allready , and the listings dont end till I am sold out of product

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@slyh92 wrote:

Where do I find this option  My listings are all buy it now allready , and the listings dont end till I am sold out of product

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/pay/require-immediate-payment.html

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

BTW, ebay no longer charges FVF's until the buyer pays for the item.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

"BTW, ebay no longer charges FVF's until the buyer pays for the item."

what?

The fees go on as soon as the auction ends with a bid or the bin is taken, refunded through the resolution enter.  Same as always as of yesterday

Message 9 of 9
latest reply