Item not received - Refund issued - Item now received - How do I re-invoice?

As after 14 days emails are deleted how do I re-invoice a (very honest) buyer? 

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Item not received - Refund issued - Item now received - How do I re-invoice?

Thanks for the tag @ypdc_dennis - yes, if a transaction had taken place (buyer paid) you should be able to exchange contact info without any repercussions. 🙂

Tyler,
eBay

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Item not received - Refund issued - Item now received - How do I re-invoice?

IF you keep the emails from paypal, you can it reply to that payment message and the Buyer's email should show in the "To" part of the reply email.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Sadly I didn’t keep as it was from April.  Thank you.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@kays_place wrote:

Sadly I didn’t keep as it was from April.

If you go to the order, there is a dropdown menu in the upper right corner that lets you contact the Buyer.  I believe tyler@ebay  has mentioned in the forums that exchanging email addresses for the purposes of reinvoicing is allowed.

dropdown on the order pagedropdown on the order page

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for the tag @ypdc_dennis - yes, if a transaction had taken place (buyer paid) you should be able to exchange contact info without any repercussions. 🙂

Tyler,
eBay
Message 5 of 5
latest reply