Items not showing on ebay.com

A couple of items I listed last night don't show up in searches on ebay.com or when "See Other Items" is selected. Nor, oddly, does one listed last Sunday that until now has been OK. Of course, this would be the one that for me is a big sale. The searches work normally in ebay.ca.

Is anyone else having this problem? I've reported it to ebay.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

"A couple of items I listed last night"

What are the listing numbers?

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

400441567194 and 400441570414

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

There have been a couple of other reports on the board about the same or similar problem.

http://community.ebay.ca/topic/Seller-Listing-Tools/Listings-No-Longer/4000008324

Try editing those 3 listings on bulk edit or just try editing one for now to see if that will index the listing so that it shows up on .com. It might take a few minutes though. You shouldn't have to actually change anything when you do the edit..just go through the process.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Yes, that works for all three items. Thanks for your help!

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Yesterday I found

Non-fiction books

eBay.ca  3291 books

eBay.com  3189 books... abouyt 100 lis5ting missing on eBay.com 

I regularly check to se if the count is the same on eBay.ca and eBay.com

Then I do a bulk edit 500 listings at a time

Edit "location"

and usually everything is visible again

One of those "eBay glitches"

This problem has been araound for months....could never figure out what the problem was

One time Bulk Edit did not work... had to trace individual listings not showing on .com

Listings were edited individually

Had eBay.ca on left half of screen  and eBay.com on right half of screen  both in "ending Soonest"  Do not use the advanced option to the right of the Search button at the top right... Use Seller sort in left column, and view items as searched on eBay.

Seller in left column on .ca  and under Special attributes on .com

Compared first and last listing on each page  and quickly traced missing listings on eBay.com

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

I am having this problem currently.  I have specified ship-to U.S. and Canada, and have specified shipping cost to U.S., but the item doesn't show up in ebay.com search.  I contacted customer support but he had no answers - said he would pass it on to tech person, but I haven't heard back yet.  VERY annoying, as the item gets so few hits if only on ebay.ca!!!!

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

When I do a search I see it on .com

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Hi,
I don't know where to post or report this fruad about seller, I never get any item either buy any item but the seller open the unpaid case against me and now its closed the case and there is some amount report add to my account so whenever i will buy somthing they will get that money from my account i mean i never buy any item and ebay sent me message about unpaid item. Please someone have any issue like that I want to report a fraud case against this seller.
P.S. also there is no item in my list or nor any item number or anything.
thank you
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

The first part of this problem is that you have replied to an off-topic zombie thread.

The second part is that sellers cannot bill you for items you have not purchased. Either you bought it and didn't realize or someone else did with your account. Or it was a phishing attempt in which case you should report the email and not the seller. 

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 12 of 12
latest reply