Just received a negative for slow shipping go figure..

Just received a negative for slow shipping,  is this person seriously leaving under a rock.. delivery estimate was June 23-July 27.. and today they leave message SLOWEST SHIPPER EVER..

I also have another customer writing me after 2 weeks, saying it must be lost, as they are receiving items from China quicker than my item is getting to them..

Both customers are in the USA..

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Strongly suggest a phone call to c/s. As long as you shipped within your advertised handling time, odds are they will make that neg go poof.  If the c/s rep pushes back, thank them for their time, hang up and try again. 

Message 2 of 20
latest reply

Tell eBay CS that eBay promised to protect sellers from shipping defects and negative/neutral feedback due to late shipping because of Covid-19.

Also in the future (if you don't already) send out a confirmation message explaining that the item has shipped and that there may be extended shipping delays due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.    

Message 3 of 20
latest reply

as i said originally, some people are living under rocks, and either don't care about the covid delays, or think nothing has happened in the last 3 months,

I am hoping eBay will take care of this.. then i will block the person..

Message 4 of 20
latest reply

I guess the bottom-line is you can't please everyone.

Message 5 of 20
latest reply

Responses to negs are rarely useful, because most are left in anger.

But perhaps. "Estimated Delivery date July 27. FB left July 14."  would make the complainant look like a sookie baby.

And since you can leave more than one Response, another left when it is actually delivered (preferably before July 27) could clarify the situation.

But Customer Service would be even better-- if they will remove the stupid FB.

Message 6 of 20
latest reply

It was not mentioned whether or not the package had arrived when your buyer left their feedback. 

Message 7 of 20
latest reply

Happens to me, too. 4 INR cases open ..... .money refunded. Some people understand what's going on and wait patiently 2 months, others are not understanding ......... sad ....... 

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

Anything more from the original poster?

Message 9 of 20
latest reply

item, was sent without tracking, so i am assuming the buyer received it, and left feedback about it being late. I did send a polite message apologizing for the late delivery of his item, but i have not received a reply.

Message 10 of 20
latest reply

Have you made the call(s) to customer service yet?  

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

Usually those are international clients , because using Global shipping "scam" program is very bad for your business...LOL

Like you ship the same day and it arrives in KY within 3 days , and Pitney Bowes tale 7 to 10 days to reship the product .
Let alone , they invent false import fees that don't actually exist LOL

I personally don't buy anything from a seller using GSSP ( Global scam shipping program) 🙂

Anyone ever notice you can't easily complain to ebay about the one taking care of the shipping (pitney Bowes) ?  There is a good reason ... They would overload the call centers . LOL 

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

"Both customers are in the USA.."

No surprise, I doubt most Americans even know there is a pandemic going on. It's tempting to just block all buyers from the USA as they really are not worth the effort.
Message 13 of 20
latest reply

because using Global shipping "scam" program is very bad for your business...LOL

The GSP is a Seller Protection program and has no particular value for buyers.

However, you do know you are posting to the eBay CANADA boards?

Only US and UK sellers are eligible to use the GSP, which was initiated by eBay to encourage international selling by paranoid and xenophobic US sellers when sales within the USA flatlined.

It was popular enough with that it was later extended to the UK *, where many sellers were terrified to ship even to the EU.

I suspect that the greatest complaint about the GSP will disappear with the new $150/$40 duty/tax free standard for NAFTA produced goods.

*"The wogs begin at Calais!"

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

just got in, and ebay removed it without me having to call in, i did however send them a message about it, to their facebook page, so maybe that was enough, Now i have also blocked the buyer..

Message 15 of 20
latest reply

@silverpinups wrote:

Tell eBay CS that eBay promised to protect sellers from shipping defects and negative/neutral feedback due to late shipping because of Covid-19.

39804wide.jpg

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

Ya done good.  Congrats. 

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

because using Global shipping "scam" program is very bad for your business...LOL

The GSP is a Seller Protection program and has no particular value for buyers.

WHAT..??? I just asked one of US sellers to ENROLL and saved about 60 USD on shipping!!!!!  

Where do you live..?

Buying on UK/US Ebay I ONLY look for sellers enrolled into GSP, otherwise the shipping cost would prevent me from buying anything. 

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

silver -

Please provide the info - the url, the message/date, what you have etc where ebay "promised" this.
I don't think I saw it.

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

It sounds as if your seller was using the wrong shipping services if you saved that much.

I know many US sellers who refuse to use anything but $100 shipping cost for Canada, can't recall the name of the service, although they don't pay that much because most labels show the cost.
Message 20 of 20
latest reply