Late delivery of eBay supplies from coupon

I ordered my supplies from my coupon on Sep. 12 and it has still not arrived. When I checked the shipping details, it is not even in transit yet, and the delivery date is now Nov. 1st.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

In my experience if the item is to arrive say October 21st, it doesn't even get put into the mailstream until October 20th.....the shipping details say not in transit all the time inbetween. They've consistently done this all along. Interestingly, I always have it by the delivery date, and well before the "ebay predicted" date.

I've never had a shipments delivery date change before though, and they are in "Toronto" and I'm only a 1 day expedited delivery day away from them so they can get away with putting it in the mail the "day before".

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I'm not certain but I think that the delivery date can change based on the delivery's service estimate. If you go to order details do you see the original estimated delivery date?  If you don't see one or if it is past that time, I would probably try filing an item not received claim. If you are too early then you won't be able to open it but it won't hurt to try.  It's already been over a month and when I look at their estimated delivery time on their current listings they are estimated 6 to 15 business days.   Its possible that if your item hasn't even been shipped yet that the order got lost before it was filled.  

Or, did you try sending a message and asking them about your order?  That might work better as if you file a claim, I doubt that they actually reissue the coupon again. You would probably just get back any extra money that you paid at the time.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Ordered on the 15th, delivered this morning (the 22nd).

But that was just a box of poly envelopes. What were you ordering?

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I ordered poly envelopes as well, hope they arrive soon, I had to pay extra for them as I ordered 2 sizes.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I placed an order October 5, got a tracking number October 6, never shipped until October 15 but arrived a few days later as I'm in Ottawa area).

I ordered some of the new holiday branded tape and bubble envelopes (which are like the OLD quality bubble mailers not the thicker **bleep**py ones they sent the last time)

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I got an email yesterday saying it was delivered, but no sign of it!!

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@triber wrote:

I got an email yesterday saying it was delivered, but no sign of it!!

Heads up for one and all. Your January 2022 voucher should be in mail for shipping supplies. Now showing 37 items. (9 items under 35 buckeroo's)  Currently no small assortment pack of supplies but there is a variety of tissue paper in case you need to have a good cry in your beer or beverage of choice!! 😢🍺

-Lotz

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Yep got mine moments ago!

Message 9 of 9
latest reply