Late shipment report not updating from June 20

Curious is anyone else having the same issue,

If your are registered in canada and using usps labels, (ie using a service like chit chat express or driving over the border ect...)

USPS shipment stopped updating usps tracking june 20 to Aug 20, seems to have been fixed back to working again.

Problem is, 60 days of defects in the "Late shipment report "!!  USPS wont keeps records forever, clock is ticking. 

I have yet to get a CS to fix any of the errors in the usps records, was told it doesnt matter as canadian are not held to usa tracking requirements. Great, I get that but this has to have some effect on search visibility and/or account standing on the .com site?

Curious if anyone else has had this same issue?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I don't use usps but I don't agree with customer service that it doesn't matter to Canadians. If you want to have US TRS then you do have to meet the late shipment requirements to US buyers. eBay isn't very upfront about which standards affect our listing placement so it's possible that having a lot of late shipments might affect it. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I see its not just usps shipments , canadapost from august 23 still displays on ebay as non delivery , lots of examples.

1.jpg

Message 3 of 3
latest reply