List of Saved Sellers is all screwed up

I wish eBay would stop trying new & improved things all the time. The newest glitch is the list of Saved Sellers. It used to be in a nice straight forward list in alphabetical order.  Now there are numerous boxes side by side with each seller in no particular order. Very annoying. There are a lot more important things that are not working that eBay should be spending their time fixing. Leave the other things alone!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Could someone let me know if they are having the same problem or is it just me. Thanks

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@2nd-time-around-jewelry 

I just checked mine and all was good. It did look like it had been reformatted. Gave me 2 options. By date or by name. (Date seems to be the recurring  automagic default) .Name sorted all okay. eBay has been doing major tinkering under the hood as of late. Now I need to go back and remove all the sellers who are now no longer in business. Looks like most of them. Unless they are all trying to connect to MP and it wasn't going so well!!  😉 It's possible!!

-Lotz

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thought for the day:

If someone does a bunch of tinkering under the hood at eBay does that make them a hoodlum?

Hmmm...

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Bwah wah waaaah. . .
Message 5 of 5
latest reply