Listing issues

Anyone having problems getting  listings up. Been trying all day to get a listing up and it doesn't want to show. It's a relist that I tweaked a little , but nothing I haven't done before.

Should check your new listings to be sure they are going up. With all the glitches lately I would be surprised this may be another one.

Says its up on my ebay but doesn't show up on any search. Weird.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Listing issues

What is the title of the listing and/or listing number?

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Listing issues

I tried searching both with name and item number 282042636776, but nothing. 

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Listing issues

mcrlmn
Community Member

I've listed 8 items today.

All show in 'My eBay All Selling', but not in my Store or anywhere else on eBay.ca.

I've searched all the name and item numbers also; to no avail.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Listing issues

Does the item show up in your active listings and when you refresh your browser the item disappears? Refresh again it shows up, then refresh again and it disappears?

I've had this ongoing problem for over a year now. It's happens that the occasional listing is intermittent on my end, it's there then it disappears on my  active listings, when I refresh my browser or go from best match to newly listed it comes and goes. Customer Service says it's a glitch that they do not know how to fix.  

The fact is the listing is actually up and running and everyone else but you can see it.

If this is your problem then you can end the listing and re-list the item the next day. This has helped me with these occasional glitch's when relisting an ad or creating a new one.

Another tip is you can always see "all" your listings if you check your seller listings on your smart phone.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Listing issues

All my items have shown up now.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Listing issues

My item finally showed up 6 hrs after I listed it.

But now I am having problems listing. I cant list anything right now. Everytime I try to use a re list or list similar, I get these error messages.

Choose 1 electronic payment method,

choose shipping method

place proper value of item. 

Are you kidding me right now. Everything is properly filled out. I even tried to make changes just to get it in the listed column. I dont know whats going on but if it isn't one thing , its another. I hope when I switch to .com, these issues will stay on .ca and not follow me to .com

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Listing issues

My item finally showed up 6 hrs after I listed it.

EBay doesn't promise us that our listings will be immediate. I think they day it could take up to 24 hours.

Bloody annoying of course, but it's been that way for years.

We see many panicked posts from newbie sellers, who notice it but I also think it may effect listings in high value/high fraud categories more than my books and knitting patterns.

Or it may be connected to a lot of re-listing to and from dotCA due to the currency schlemozzle.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Listing issues

Well whatever the reason, I am going to strange days

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Listing issues

Fortunately, my BIL owns a distillery.

And a nephew is a liquor wholesaler.

And here on the Island, the cannabis dispensaries are widespread.

I'll be fine.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Listing issues

LOL. I had to settle for just going to the liquor store. Now I've still got the migration issue to deal with, AND a bit of a hangover:(

Message 11 of 11
latest reply