Listings have stopped showing in search on ebay.com

As the subject says. It was working fine up to a couple days ago when I revised & relisted. My listings show in search on ebay.ca and also show in the international items on ebay.ca. They no longer show up in searches on ebay.com.

I've tried creating US dollar versions of my listings, this doesn't fix it. That just makes both dollar listings show on ebay.ca and also show in the international items on ebay.ca.

This isn't about getting ebay.com promos. I've read in another thread how to do that.

What gives? Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

tobyshitzu
Community Member

I see your listings when I search "Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa"on com.  Your best match placement isnt great when there are competitiors with +/- 100 items sold per listing

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

tobyshitzu
Community Member

I see your listings when I search "Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa"on com.  Your best match placement isnt great when there are competitiors with +/- 100 items sold per listing

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you for checking that. I was previously showing bottom of first page for search "nag champa". Which isn't bad considering no extra fees paid.

I think I now know the problem. I've noticed search results change based on how the site perceives your geo-location by ip address. This must be the problem as I use a vpn for browsing and jump around the world. I'm also using a different location from when this search worked.

Thanks again.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I thought perhaps you were selling a traditional foodstuff that would only appeal to ex-patriates.

But actually you are offering incense.

You have 80 keystrokes as FREE ADVERTISING.

Adding the word incense to your title would do wonders for your sell-through.

Hmm. I just proofread and corrected my post. Might I also suggest that you also add the mis-spelling "insense" to the title?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply