Managed payment won't let me pay my last Ebay monthly invoice in cad$ because I sell now in us$

I am activated with Managed Payment last week. I am canadian seller but decided to sell in us$. My account is now activated to receive payout in us$.
Before Managed Payment, I received ebay invoice to pay their monthly fees in cad$. I received this week the last invoice for ebay fees in cad$. This is the last invoice in cad$ that for the fees before Managed Payment was activated.
I try to pay it with one time payment using Paypal as I did as usually but Ebay don't allow to pay the invoice in cad$ because I can only chose the account in us$.
If i decide to pay in us$ for my cad$ invoice with Paypal, Ebay still don't let me to pay. Is there someone have a solution for my problem?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Managed payment won't let me pay my last Ebay monthly invoice in cad$ because I sell now in us$

@oreste_23 wrote:

I am activated with Managed Payment last week. I am canadian seller but decided to sell in us$. My account is now activated to receive payout in us$.
Before Managed Payment, I received ebay invoice to pay their monthly fees in cad$. I received this week the last invoice for ebay fees in cad$. This is the last invoice in cad$ that for the fees before Managed Payment was activated.
I try to pay it with one time payment using Paypal as I did as usually but Ebay don't allow to pay the invoice in cad$ because I can only chose the account in us$.
If i decide to pay in us$ for my cad$ invoice with Paypal, Ebay still don't let me to pay. Is there someone have a solution for my problem?

Not sure if this is workable for you but one option would be to attach a CC to your Paypal account and use that method for US payments.

-Lotz

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I can receive and paid in us$ and cad$ on my Paypal account

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I have the same issue.  I tried to pay it but it wouldn't let me.  I do have both Canadian and US $ in my paypal account. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

byto253
Community Member
Same here. Payment is due at the end of the month so will call in next after vacation if not resolved.

If anyone is about to activate MP for US$, suggest checking your fees accrued balance and making an advance payment in CDN$ so the balance at activation is as low as possible.

Once activated fees are automatically taken from the sales amount regardless of where you are at in the old billing cycle, so this only affects pre-MP fees.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Why don't you just let eBay take the money from your PayPal account as per usual instead of trying to make a one-time payment?

If they decide to take it from your MP pending funds they will probably do the conversion to ensure the payment is at least very close to the CA$ amount.

Over the years there have always been sellers reporting payment issues and almost always it's because they have tried to do one-time payments instead of just letting it happen automatically as is supposed to be done.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply