Mobile-Friendly Checker

I was just revising and listing some new items and I noticed that the mobile-friendly checker isn't working.  Since I haven't used it in a while, I was just wondering if it's just a glitch, or is it an option that simply isn't available anymore?  I was on .ca by the way.

Thanks for any info you have.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Mobile-Friendly Checker

@jt-libra 

According to the dot com announcement board, it's no longer required. See attached.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/All-Listings-Are-Now-Mobile-Friendly-by-Default/ba-p/299...

-Lotz

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Mobile-Friendly Checker

Thank you so much.  I'm a little embarrassed .... am I the only one that didn't see this announcement?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Mobile-Friendly Checker

I wouldn't worry about it, I suspect ALL of us have missed some sort of announcement or change in the last year, each day seems to be a day of new surprises around here!

That's why these boards are so great, things we miss like this are quickly and effectively answered!

I know for myself at least, I've missed a few things that I've been glad I've been reading these boards (or posting my own discussion) to (re)discover!!!
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Mobile-Friendly Checker

That is why I check in on the dot com board from time to time. To uncover little tidbits of information that don't always turn up on the dot ca side of things.

-Lotz

Message 5 of 5
latest reply